Friday, June 08, 2007

All this shitty hobby does is make me feel inadequate and want to go to MyDeathSpace.com all the time

So I was looking at the toy robots collection of a friend of mine and I started to cry because it made me feel so lame. Then I did what always makes me feel better and I went to MyDeathSpace so I could laugh at all the dead young people and take comfort in how although my life sucks at least I didn't get killed being a dumbass. I went to bed and I asked my wife, "Do you still love me even if I don't have an AFA graded production sample Targetmaster Cyclonus?" And she said, "whAT THE HELL IS A cRYONUS? What are you talking about?" I forgot she is 'neuro-typical'.

For some reason my hobbies always end up embarrasing me. Like when I used to collect Barley Legal magazine. Once when I was moving from one apartment to another, my new neighbors volunteered to help me unload the boxes from my U-Haul truck. I hate how people try to be all friendly just because you're living next to them. So me and the neighbor guy are 'team lifting' a particularly heavy and awkward cardboard box when he asks me what's in it. I told him it was just books. Then like a dumbass I dropped my end and the box broke and all the Barley Legals fell out. It was a huge mess and the wind was blowing them all away. He just backed away slowly. I said, "DON'T RUN AWAY YOU PUSSY. I REALLY NEED YOUR HELP RIGHT NOW!" I never saw that guy again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The way you feel about Endemion28's Transformers collection is the same way I feel about your Transformers collection. I guess it's all relative.

A few years ago, I sold my Devastator, Omega Supreme, Optimus Prime, and a couple of other G1 Transformers on eBay. They weren't in the box, but I did have their weapons, instruction manuals, and spec cards. I was surprised by how high the auctions went.

I still have a bunch of my old Transformers in my closet, including Perceptor, Astrotrain, Target Master Kup, Target Master Slugslinger, etc., along with a handful of GoBots, Super GoBots, and Rock Lords.

Unknown said...

Should I make up some "He who dies with the most toy robots win" T-shirt for you guys?

Let me know

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Hell if you're making free t-shirts Mickey, I want one that says LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BUY SHITTY ROBOTS. And it's gotta be in the loud gay Transformers font from the 80's.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.