Thursday, June 28, 2012

HELLO MY FELLOW FLORIDIAN SUPERCONONIANS

Florida Supercon starts tomorrow! As you can see from the little personalized schedule widget thingy below, I am trying to pack my weekend with as much José Delbo, Denny O' Neil, Roy Tomas, Gregg Berger, Bill Sienkiewicz, and Alan Oppenheimer as possible.



I NEED TO BE MORE INTERESTING TO OTHERS WHEN I'M TALKING TO MYSELF

I tried to get into the Supercon mood by re-listening to the podcastalypse I recorded there last year. While the interviews with Ken Lashley and Gregg Berger were pretty cool, I think the parts where I was doing the solo con reporting could have been a little more interesting. So here's to hoping the podcastalypse I'm recording this weekend at Florida Supercon 2012 comes out a whole lot better (and also that Larry "Lion-O" Kenney forgets all those uncomfortable questions I asked him during his panel last year!)

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.