Sunday, March 20, 2011

This one's for all the GoDeeKunEEkists!



Thanks to fellow Macrocranian Colin of FairPlaythings.com for creating and sending this in. This robot talking to himself in a deserted city is the perfect metaphor for being an obscure toy robots archaeologist podcaster on the internet. He also kind of looks like me and has the same mannerisms and delivery. (I especially love it when he holds his arms up as he says "TechspecTesticles".) Our horrible mispronunciations of Voltronian proportions are about the same, too. The only difference between this video and my life is the robot gets applause when he's done and when I'm done I get me a Happy Meal.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.