Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I love the smell of Megatron in the morning OR:INCREDIBLE TRANSFROMER MOVIE KITBASH CONCEPTS OF OUTSTANDING APPEAL

There's a guy in China that felt like he was missing out because ironically he couldn't afford any Transformer movie toys. But what he could afford was to stuff his face with KFC. So he built himself a model of Bumblebee from the Transformers movie out of discarded KFC buckets and other fast food refuse. I am very inspired by this. Is this really art? If so, what is the meaning behind the materials used? Is he saying the Transformer movie is pop culture garbage, or is he saying Bumblebee tastes like chicken? Oh that I could be so profound! The question on my mind was how could I rip him off so I could be internet famous, too. I did not want to be just a ripoff of Chinese KFC Bumblebee, but I did want his secret recipe of internet appeal and consumer refuse. how could I be different? It occurred to me during my last barbecue that I could make an incredibly half assed tasty movie Megatron out of used aluminum foil from the grill. Unlike Chinese KFC Bumblebee, it wouldn't be just chicken flavored Megatron, it would be barbecue chicken flavored Megatron. Internet do not steal my ideas!

I try not to be too critical of the Transfomers movie although I do hate everything about it. What bothers me is not that they gave Optimus Prime a flamey paint job or made Jazz gay or gave Megan Fox a mustache-it's that Bumblebee has a vagina. When Bumblebee pees on that guy it's obvious that he has a rather round circular opening and not a robowang. HOWEVER THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE. It was done on purpose for purposes of continuity. Many people wonder why Bumblebee couldn't talk even after he touched the Allspark, yet after the battle he could. Well the answer is simple-at the onset of the movie Bumblebee had no balls. This is further evidenced by his choice of alt modes-Camaros. Then during the final battle he grew a pair, enabling him to take on Brawl and most importantly, to talk. The fans have spoken! We want anatomically correct Bumblebee! I have taken it upon myself to do computeristic digitalbashes using USB ports and other high tech technological photoshops to bring you an artist's rendering of what anatomically correct Bumblebee would look like:


SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN!!!!

4 comments:

Weasel said...

We want anatomically correct Bumblebee!

Get out of my head, dammit!

And Bumblebee does not taste like chicken; he tastes like awesome.
Stop staring at me, will ya? What did you expect me to say?

Evil King Macrocranios said...

She. She tastes like chicken. It's okay if you like chicken flavored girl Bumblebee. Denial is the first step to recovery.

Weasel said...

:laughing: Well, I've often said I'm a flaming robo-sexual, emphasis on flaming!

Okay, I gotta quit now; I'm laughing so hard it hurts.

Heavyarms said...

I can't believe that was Bumblebee's snooch we were looking at. That whole scene has just taking a step backward in my already unfavorable opinion because of the fact that I saw Transformer snizz. Does that movie have ANY redeeming quality?

Other than Megan Fox?

(Look, I just said "Megan Fox" and "snizz" in the same comment.)

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.