Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've done such a good job rationalizing procrastination to myself that I have no concept of what "on time" means anymore

One of my guiding principles is something I made up called the theory of Chronological Irrelevance. Chronological Irrelevance dictates that it doesn't matter when I do something as long as it gets done. If I wait all day to make the bed and then make it five minutes before bedtime, then Chronological Irrelevance dictates that I have done just as good a job as if I had made it first thing in the morning. And if it takes me 23 years to finish my collection of all nine Autobot minicars from 1984 then it's just as good as if I got them all back then (more on that later). So when I tell you that there's going to be an update to the Vintage Space Toaster Palace this weekend, that means expect some new ads featuring Zoids and Starriors and post 1986 Transformers to go up sometime before 11:59 p.m. Sunday night. In fact, hell, don't check until Monday.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.