Friday, May 29, 2009

LIVE FROM VINTAGE SPACE TOAST TOUR PASADENA: Get Stanned!

Whenever I pay the extra money to pre-register for Botcon I'm always a little apprehensive, wondering if the pre-reg exclusive events on Friday will be worth it. I could always save $100 bucks by only going during the general admission days, but this year I got to see and do stuff that made it all worth every last penny. Pre-registering was definitely a good choice because today there were really great guest panels with Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman (who co-wrote the Michael Bay Transformers movies), much of the men and women behind the Transformers: Animated cartoon and of course, Stan Bush. The panels were great, the dealer room was great and hanging out with friends was great, but the highlight of the day for me was when Stan signed my robot-shaped vinyl record single of his legendary song "The Touch". And having this memory is priceless. Yeah I could've saved that hundred bucks but I've learned that at Botcon, sometimes hundred bucks saves you!

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.