Saturday, May 31, 2008

What I would like to get is a card showing that horrible Optimus Prime from the new Transformers movie burning in hell-HOLY CRAP THEY MADE ME ONE!

I found a Transformers Father's Day card the other day and I told my wife to buy it for me because although it has that awful robo-chupacabra Optimus Prime on it, it has Peter Cullen doing the whole "Autobots, transform and roll out!" line that nerdy fans always ask him to do when he goes to Botcon. It's like your own personal Peter Cullen panel! I close my eyes and pretend it's 1984, although I don't think he ever said that in the original cartoon.

5 comments:

Heavyarms said...

Picked it up today in the store. I'm expecting to get that, Bender's Big Score, and LEGO Indiana Jones for Father's Day.

I'm nosy.

Weasel said...

Prime and I got one. I'm tempted to go back and get a second one to mail to my dad. He'd probably get a chuckle out of it.

Anonymous said...

I think he might have said it just once at the end of Return of Optimus Prime part two.

Anonymous said...

The guy doing Optimus Prime's voice in that video is surprisingly good!

Anonymous said...

He only said it like three times every episode.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.