Sunday, November 25, 2007

repetitive cykills

I was once quite happy with the little things
and I thought I'd outgrown those plastic things
but I still had a thing for the little plastic robots

While others grew tired of fantastic things
I kept filling my life with the joy robots bring
Now everybody's gay again for fantastic robot plastic

I think I'm finally through that nerdy phase
But sometimes I'm still stuck in a little daze
I still think too much about nerdy little robots

All my friends are still little friends
All my friends are still plastic friends
All my friends are still little plastic robots

2 comments:

Botch the Crab said...

Is that... Cy-Kill riding Cy-Kill? Ew.

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Not just that, but they're going in a cyrcle.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.