Friday, September 28, 2007

Three weeks, three cities, two and 1/4 people-VACATION!

I would have waited an eternity for this. Today we drive to Denver then we fly out tomorrow to pick up my mom-in-law in Houston then it's a week of timeshare fun in Hollywood, Florida. I think somewhere along the way we'll be visiting Bartow and Mulberry. Regardless, I'll be doing a lot of picture taking and writing as I chronicle my desperate escape from the craziness of South Dakota where I went so insane I was taping flies to the window. I hope I can totally leave the internet behind and make it a real vacation so I guess this is GOODBYE TO ALL MY ONLINE FRIENDS FOREVER.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noooo! You can't go on a vacation? What else am I supposed to read instead of doing my homework? Curse you, King Macrocranioississippihowsyernamespelledanyway! Curse you!!!

Nah, I'm joshin' ya. Have a good time and stay away from the Internet if you can.

Weasel said...

Have fun, or something like it. We'll just sit over here and be bored 'til you come back. ;)

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.