Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Celebrity Podcaster Death Pool Update

I got fifty points in podcaster death pool this week because Big Kev from Big Kev's Geek Stuff fell down in the shower and split his head open. Normally a non fatal fall would only be worth 25 points but since I predicted that's exactly how he'd go down I get bonus points for being right. Here's some of the rest of my list and their predicted causes of death:

Big Kev from Big Kev's Geek Stuff-Blacks out while masturbating to Marvel Legends X-23 action figure in shower and cracks skull open. (23 May '07-50 POINTS!)

Rob from the Paunch Stevenson Show-Stalked and killed by Dennis Haskins aka Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell

Greg from the Paunch Stevenson Show-Playing the choking game with Louie Anderson and Colin Quinn.

Mick Aloha from the Moon Masters-Burns to death in a traditional Japanese hotel fire due to inability to decipher complex hotel escape system.

Apocalypse Dowell from the Moon Masters-In a case of mistaken identity, assasinated by Yakuza looking to off Mr. Bean.

Shawn from Branded in the 80's-Toxic shock as blood turns into banana flavored Slurpee syrup.

6 comments:

Second Generation Geek said...

Wow!! Podcaster Celebrity Death Pool!! So I saw how you predict Big Kev would go but what about Matt from the show, you know me ;)

I hope I'm not even on the list to be honest!

How have you been otherwise? Still listening I see
Later
Matt

Evil King Macrocranios said...

There's no list, really. The post is 99% made up crap like everything else I write. I'm just here making the internet more retarded.

Heck yeah I still listen every week. That episode where Kev reviewed the toy museum was pretty cool. I saw you guys took down the pictures of his Frankenstein stitches. I've had a couple of friends in their thirties die recently of heart attacks and other weight related issues. I hope he's taking care of himself.

Anonymous said...

Holy crap! Moon Masters celebrity endorsement!

Anonymous said...

Evil King, there's no way Dennis Haskins could kill me. He's usually so drunk these days that he can barely move. He's also gained a lot of weight since Saved by the Bell. Search for him on YouTube and you'll see what I'm talking about.

As for Greg, Louie Anderson, and Colin Quinn, that's a toss up. Perhaps we could arrange a Paunch Stevenson Show pay-per-view battle royal.

Rob said...

Update: I finally got a picture with Dennis Haskins!

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Holy crap! I am downloading this now!

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.