Tuesday, May 22, 2007

A Bot Named Goo

tHE new Goo Goo Dolls track from the upcoming TF movie is now available. If everything works well the site will direct you to their proprietary Real Media interface and you'll hit play and hear it. I had some trouble getting it to work so I isolated the URL to the RM file and downloaded that instead. RIGHT CLICK HERE and Save As. Once saved on my desktop it played on RealPlayer without any hassles.

As for the song, I think it's a heartwarming ballad that expresses the feelings that Sam has for Bumblebee. In my interpretation, the intro lyrics about "the truth buried beneath all the lies" refers to the Sector Seven coverup conspiracy. The "Don't fall, just bee who you are" lyric is Sam telling Bumblebee to hang in there after he gets all beat up and don't spend too much time in car mode.

4 comments:

Weasel said...

I'm not a huge fan of the Goo Goo Dolls, but I liked this song. Oddly enough, my thoughts kept turning towards Bumblebee as I listened. Of course, that seems to happen with a lot of ballads that I hear on the radio..... :whistles innocently:

naladahc said...

Seek professional help.

Immediately!

Evil King Macrocranios said...

"cRAZY" IS THE NEW "kEEPING IT rEAL"!

Weasel said...

Seek professional help.

Immediately!


Tried that.

I made my therapist go insane. :)

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.