Saturday, March 17, 2007

Obi-Wan never told you the truth about your TV sucks

I've had the same 27 inch television for 9 years. I am so far behind in consumer electronics that my dad has had a better TV than me for a couple of years now. I don't feel too out of touch with what's cool because he's been holding out on watching the special editions of the first trilogy for like forever. He just saw Star Wars last week and he told me how much he hated the changes. I was like, oh hey welcome to the club dad, you're only about 12 years behind everybody else in hating those. I saw them when they first...oh wait..him not even seeing them until now still makes him cooler than me.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.