Monday, February 19, 2007

Tell me why you gotta be so cold

pegasignus

It's the final stretch! I'm out of here in under a week and it's a struggle to keep thinking straight amidst the plummeting temeratures and the increasingly darkening sky. So as I rush to knock out all the remaining things I wanted to do and pictures I wanted to take, I present to you another update to Flickr Macrocrania. I did a couple of fun things like pose with the new sign at Pegasus, do my last airfield observing shift, go to the greenhouse and hike the ob hill loop. There's pictures of it all on page 15, page 16,, and page 17.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.