Monday, February 05, 2007

Slide Snow

slidesnow

Well I put up the results of my first successful snowflake hunt in a new album over at Flickr Macrocrania called "Slide Snow". I'm a lot embarrased at how bad my flakes came out compared to the one pictured at the Popular Science webpage that got me started on all of this, but hey, it's a start. At least I'm confident that it can be done. I just need a lot more practice. Come on popular scientists, this crap ain't as easy as your difficulty meter says it is!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dood, you're being so hard on yourself. Those slides look pretty awesome, and I'll be honest, the pursuit of doing stuff like that makes my efforts in the "doing something interesting" department feel a lot like that crushed cheeto underneath that really big lazy guy who just won’t get up off the comforter. Even if that guy got up to get a soda, me the crushed cheeto, would still be sitting on the couch all like "What of it."

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.