Monday, January 22, 2007

Silver Balls



I listen to a lot of podcasts, hence the list of podcast pages on the right of this page. While I'm down here in Antarctica I can't download podcasts due to bandwidth restrictions imposed on me by the computer people. Fair enough. So my sister rips all my favorite podcasts to DVDs and sends them to me. One night a few weeks back while I was at work I was listening to Big Kev's Geek Stuff and I wrote them an email about how I was a fan of their show and I mentioned where I am now. Well they thought that was cool and as I was listening to episode 38 of their show last night, they mentioned me! Well sort of-they kept calling me "that guy in Antarctica" and Kev goofed on how I was probably the last person in the world who saw the latest Fantastic Four 2 trailer. How can you not love Big Kev? I just about fell off my chair laughing it was so cool. So big ups to Kev, Matt and Mr. Fantastic and thanks for making a show that helps me pass the time down here.

I have just a few quick updates to Flickr Macrocrania. There's like 8 new pictures in the Antarctic Summer '06-'07 set at the bottom of page 8. I also made a new album named Antractic Plastic with pictures of me and toy robots in Antarctica, most notably Tarmac the traveling Transformer. Oh, and Lotor shows up, too.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.