Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Behold the Lunar Podcastalypse!

The never ending intergalactic robot war continues as the Kingdom of Macrocrania dispatches its mighty king to do battle against those who fight robots on the moon! Yes I'm talking about me dropping in on the Moon Masters episode 179! I explore various issues of ethics and technology with my podcast heroes Apoc D and Mick Aloha as we take a look at using podcasts to scam money off of anime fans, the legality of running a site full of 25 year old toy robots ads, why Amazon.com hates Antarctica and how I'm probably not cut out to be a motivational speaker.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.