Saturday, September 23, 2006

The (possible) start of something big(ger than usual)


SHARKY PIECES

I just got back from the post office. I mailed off some prototype figures I sculpted to a company that is interested in producing them on a scale larger than I'm able or willing to do. If all goes well, model kits of some Transformers based characters I've sculpted will be available for ordering online someday. It's a weird feeling thinking that finally people beyond my close friends will be able to buy my sculpts. You never can tell, though. Things may fall through so I'm not getting my hopes up. If the partnership works out and the company wants to market more of my stuff, we may well see the marketing and distribution of much of the CrazySteveFigure line.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.