The thirteenth seal of the Roboplastic Apocalypse explodes apart like the Erector sets your grandpa used to beat you over the head with in this I'M GOING TO EAT YOU edition of the Roboplastic Podcastalypse! Thrill to tales of the ancient past (circa 1986) when grandpas actually liked their grandkids' toy robots, GoBots turned into bongs and Ultra Magnus went in your mouth, not in your hands!
Or download it directly
|Longs Drugs 12/03/84||Toy City 04/01/1985|
SHOW NOTES OF THE PODCASTALYPSE
- Opening Song-"Robo Force" by Captain Danger and DJ Flula
- Lack of cosplay talent-no problem
- Lack of cardboard-problem
- PTRFS-Post Traumatic Robo Force Syndrome
- On the run from Croatian torrent traders
- RoboForce fans don't die, they go to YouTube
- Ronald Regan's High Technology Week proclamation
- Maxx Steele invades the nation's capitol.
- Max Steele Erector Set commercial
- Robo Force is the future! (Unfortunately the future got cancelled in 1985)
- Future toys will never please your G1 grandpa
- Blow by blow of the GoBots bubble pipe
- Bubbly over GoBots merchandising
- Robot Japan Summit #2
- GoBots don't turn into everything but when I talk everything turns into GoBots
- I can talk Car Robots and Machine Robo as long as we call them Transformers and GoBots
- The story of John Bloomfield, the man who invented Ultra Magnus voice changer technology
- Say something, anybody!
- How to correctly put Ultra Magnus's tube in your mouth.
- You Tube demo of Ultra Magnus voice changer
- The rest of the story