Monday, March 01, 2010

BY ALL PODCASTS.......DESTROYED!!!!

Destroy All Podcasts episode 130 is a truly tech-spectacular rendezvous roboplastical as the battle hardened ruler of the Kingdom of Macrocrania is interviewed by the destroyer of all podcasts-the mighty Jeremy! I couldn't believe Jeremy asked me to be on DAPDX since I'm not sure hardcore toy robots fans would find me all that interesting, but I couldn't pass up the chance to sneak in lyrical references to Megadeth songs on his show. Listen in shock and amazement as we discuss old toy robots ad collecting in the most in-depth conversation I've ever had with anyone about the terrible toll roboplasticos have taken on my soul. Learn the terrible truth behind mysteries Macrocranian like why I think 'Please Save Me Robots' is a dumb name for a blog and also more than you probably ever wanted to know about the embarrassing medical condition that inspired my screen name.

2 comments:

Captain Rufus said...

Thanks to the podcast I am now reading your site. You have a damn good way with words dude!

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Thanks! I look forward to disappointing you with my infrequent updates, overly long run on sentences and chronic abuse of bolded capital letters.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.