Monday, December 11, 2006

I Like the Way You Bow



My dear Princess Allura,
You will no doubt have a hard time wrenching your royal panties from your mouth when you find out where I am now. Here in the deepest jungles of Antractica I am establishing a harem of ice wives who are more than willing to stroke my considerably large blue penis for hours on end. My succubi have christened my dong the South Pole because although many women have been there, you still feel special when you see it. You have repeatedly rejected me for that pencil dicked geek who leads Voltron force, but I want you to know that there is still time for you to allow me to ride your pink lion.

Love,

Prince Lotor

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.