The exploderation of the 59th seal of the Roboplastic Apocalypse is a South Floridian Independence Day roboconvention extravaganza! What was there to do in Miami on Fourth of July weekend? If you were a guy dressed up as Hun-Dred the Conqueror there was really only one place to go without getting beat up or arrested-Florida Supercon 2013! Yes it was the annual techspectacular spectacle where about five guys dressed up as cardboard robots and the other 24,995 attendees knew better. Your brain will declare its independence as I celebrate the birth of America by roaming the convention looking to meet my Transformerian heroes of Hasbronian toy robots comics and cartoons. Your earholes will fight for their freedom as I complain about how people don't know how to act around voice actors and then have a nervous breakdown over my failing imaginary personal relationship with Gregg Berger. What's José Delbo up to nowadays? How cheap could you score a Takatoku GBP-1S armor set at the show? Which possible Tyrannosaurian spoilers about Transformers 4 did I not record anyone maybe saying? And why is it so hard for me to maintain my Facebook friendships with cartoon robot dinosaurs? Find out all this and more in this MY VOICE IS ALWAYS MAKING SCARY ROBOT NOISES edition of the Podcastalypse!
Or download it directly
SHOW NOTES OF THE PODCASTALYPSE
- Hello from Florida Supercon 2013
- Mad Steve Beyond Hun-Dred dome
- It's like Botcon with Power Rangers!
- Quick interview with José Delbo
- Pointless meandering and wanderless aimling
- BREAK-Florida Supercon Commercial
- Other people's terrible questions are not as good as mine
- My terrible question at the Meet the Transformers panel
- Hacksaw Jim Duggan takes a picture with me
- Pacific Rim Kaiju Survival guide giveaway!
- Possible TF4 spoiler uttered by Gregg Berger at Supercon
- Delusions of Berger
- That time I interviewed Gregg Berger
- That time I tried to break up a fight on the public transit bus
- Watching "Fire in the Sky" again for the first time
- My not bad question at the Hal Rayle/Dan Gilvezan panel
- Kevin Smith's illuminati conspiracy to suppress Robo Force cosplay
- Hoping to be seen from Kevin Smith's point of view
- José Delbo will be at SDCC.
- SDCC does not stand for South Diego Candy Corn
- Irving Santiago's Ultracon Convention coming up
- I am an Autobot now!