The fifth seal of the Roboplastic Apocalypse shatters like Gary Gnu's skull taking a rocket fist to the face as I discover there may in fact be new developments relating to my favorite 25 year old toy roboplasticos! Listen in horror as I discuss revelations about new toys coming out that may or may not be the return of the Shogun Warriors and GoBots, Micronauts (or the lack thereof) at Toy Fair, and the new old Voltron DVD cartoon that came out last week! Plus Tales of the Robotarded featuring me buying (and losing) 90 dollar toy robots and a story of grown up Transformer fans trying to do good things for little children but that end up acting like little children themselves! YUP IT'S A WHOPPER ALRIGHT!
Or download it directly
SHOW NOTES OF THE PODCASTALYPSE
- Opening Poem-The Roboplastic Podcastalypse (Super Manly Scary Voice Version)
- Show dedication to a good friend whose been in my pants for a long time
- Hoping my life will erupt into a roboplastical mustard commercial
- How to break friends and impress nobody
- "Soul of Chogokin GX-49 Shin Mazinger-Z" is Japanese for both "Tranzor-Z" and "Sayonara ninety dollah"
- Wondering if Koji Kabuto ever had to wait for the bus in front of Hooters
- Cries and screams and no music to my ears
- Standing in my stupid
- Robotardation defined
- Casually liking toy robots is like having cold sores
- AND NOW THE GNUS
- SWAN interview with Super 7 founder Brian Flynn about the $300 Shogun Stormtrooper
- The upcoming $300 Anniversary Neo Mazinger-Z Jumbo
- 'Naut at ToyFair 2010
- Live free or Dairugger
- Shoutout to the Transformer fan illluminati
- The 1986 Hasbro pre-Toyfair catalog gets put online and the ensuing robotarded fanpocalypse
- An explanation of the significantly different prototype Transformers from the newly scanned '86 Hasbro Pre-ToyFair catalog
- Show us your Thoroughly Informative Transformer Themed Internet Entertainment Sites!
- Why I am too busy to come on all the big Thoroughly Informative Transformer Themed Internet Entertainment Sites
- Ending poem