Friday, December 04, 2009

WHAT THIS BLOG NEEDS IS SOME DINOBTOS

TG&Y 11/10/85


A lot of times I get hung up trying to come up with elaborate explanations that analyze from a historical perspective why the 25 year old newspaper ad I am blogging about is significant to the history of toy robots and democracy and mankind's evolution as space faring conquerors of the tenth dimension. I've had this TG&Y ad with me for a while and I've been consumed by weeks and weeks of brainstorming to find a way to present it that makes it interesting and historical and fascinating and life altering and all the other stuff I do that separates me from all those other blogs about 25 year old Dinobots newspaper ads. But today I woke up and I'm thinking, dude, shut up! Dinobots do not need explanations for how they are interesting.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.