Saturday, October 25, 2008

NEXT WEEK: NO WEBLOG FOR OLD ROBOTS (I've got an ad feeling about this)

Starting Monday I am going to go robot free! That's right, a whole week of me blabbing about 80s newspaper ads that do NOT have toy robots in them! Believe it or don't, over the years I've collected some non-robot ads! My knowledge of non-roboplastic toylines is weak, but hey, even I know ads for He-Man 3 packs, the Sears exclusive GI Joe playsets, and figures and vehicles from Dune are pretty interesting. I figured I might as well put them up somewhere so get ready for a week of Please Save Me He-Man, Please Save Me G.I. Joe, Please Save Me Marvel Super Heroes Secret Wars, Please Save Me Star Wars and a whole bunch of other non-roboplastic blasphemy! What can I possibly write about toys that in most cases I never had and know nothing about? I guess we'll see!

4 comments:

Heavyarms said...

The more GI Joe (and Dune)...the better!

Weasel said...

Okay, I'm interested in the He-Man stuff. (If you have any She-Ra ads, I'll fall over.)

Anonymous said...

All Hail G.I. Joe ads!

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Boy are you guys gonna be disappointed! I don't have any She-Ra and nothing I've got from GI Joe comes close to the quality of what's already out there on the internet.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.