Thursday, August 30, 2007

This one's for all my Boo



Last year I uploaded this to YouTube but under another name not nearly as great as Evil King Macrocranios. When I wanted to change the name of my account to EKM, YouTube wouldn't allow it. I had to delete the old account and establish a new one. It sucked! In all the changings I forgot to reupload this masterpiece. Now that Blogger has video upload functionality I thought I would put it here.

What I thought was funny was that after I took it down I started reading people posting on message boards saying they think an Orbots toy was made because they remember seeing a guy on YouTube with one. I made it pretty clear in the comments section of the YouTube page that I resin cast the figure myself. I guess I was close to starting an internet rumor of sorts.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

No way doood! I totally had an Orbots toy when I was litt1e. It was kewl and shot missiles and blew fire from it's crotch and it was phat yo.

All kidding aside, I wish there was an Orbots toy. I always liked the combined robot. The individual robos always sucked to me, even as a kid.

naladahc said...

Great. Now I'm going to have you singing "Mighty Orbots" in my head the rest of the day.

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Talk about crotch rockets!

Anonymous said...

Who's talking about crotch rockets? We should be talking about boob rockets!

Who am I? ArtooConvoy? ViceGripX? Two! Two! Two nerds in one!

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Whoa that's pretty cool how you changed the name of your Blogspot blog like that. It's nice to know that I'm not totally locked into "PSMR", although I doubt I'll ever change that. I like it because it sounds desperate and it has a double meaning depending on how you read it.

Anonymous said...

How much to cast me a copy of your Orbots figure?

Evil King Macrocranios said...

sORRY BUT i'm going through a phase right now where I think everything I do is crap so I'm not comfortable selling anything.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that. I think your figure looks pretty spot-on. If you change your mind, shoot me an email to lane_gregl@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Dude, everything you make is defintiely NOT crap. You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You're a KING for crying out loud. But, I think I understand how you might feel that way. Everything I do is crap, which is why I stick to blogs and posting sightings of toys other people want that I seem to find.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.