Sunday, March 18, 2007

tHE tRUCK THAT IS A mONKEY

My absolutely favorite toyline now that I have a baby on the way is Car Nivores. They are slightly superdeformed kiddie vehicles that have spring loaded transforms triggered by the touch of a button. The first four in the series are out now. They turn into animals, or at least cute car monsters with animal like features. Fisher-Price has done a fantastic job on these. The packaging is great and the pop up transform gimmick is fantastic.

From my experience tracking them down, it seems the T-Rex is the toughest to find but it does pop up (get it? pop up?). The whole line is relatively new to my area and I estimate they were released sometime around the beginning of the year. The Car Nivores website mentions a "King Car-Nivore" to be released this July but they don't mention what exactly it is. I googled it and figured it out. I won't say what exactly it is (or maybe I already did), but I will say that it sounds impressive.

I am just so glad that I have an acceptable-in-the-eyes-of-the-cashier-girls reason to be in TRU in the first place. I've been spreading out my purchases only buying Car Nivores one at a time because it is so worth it every time I buy one and the cashier girl can't give me shit for buying toys. Those condescending sluts feel so high and mighty when I buy toy robots but since these Car Nivores are for my soon to be born kid they've got nothing on me anymore. I can't wait for him to get here so I can shove him in their faces and say LOOK HERE BITCHES I'M SHOPPING FOR TWO ROBOT NERDS NOW BITCHES.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.