Friday, January 26, 2007

Important information for Iron Maiden collectors

I want to point out really quick that there is a promo CD out there for "The Reincarnation of Benjamin Breeg" that contains a "Rock Club Version" of the song that is a full two minutes shorter than the album version. In case you were wondering what exactly is different between the regular version of the song and the "Rock Club Version", I can tell you that all they did was chop off the first two minutes of the song. There is no other significant difference beyond that. It's not like the Wicker Man CD promo where there was a whole different chorus line than the regular release version of that song. So do with this knowledge what you will. I wish someone had told me that before I bought the 2 track Breeg promo on ebay for $20 (which was a steal considering I've seen it go for $35-$40 US). Not that I wouldn't have bought it, but I would just have liked to known beforehand what the "Rock Club Version" was.

No comments:

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.