Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I still have a chance to Incredible-Join


I got off my procrastinatey butt and sent away for my Incredible Change-Bots fan club membership after I saw what people were getting in their packages. I was going to ask for the character art of Balls but since I've already seen that now I've decided to ask for another change-bot. Plus Jeffrey Brown is being really accommodating and he's going to sign my book and send it back to me. I almost feel bad about how I wrote all those nice things about him then wrote bad things then wrote nice things again. Luckily he doesn't read my blog. Or maybe he does and this is all a trick and he's going to rip up my Change-Bots book and write FUCK YOU MACROCRANIOS on all the pages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, where can I purchase this wonderful comic book, let alone join the club?

Evil King Macrocranios said...

Amazon has it, TFAW has it and I think you could even order it from Barnes & Noble or Borders. A really really good comic book store would have it, but by really really good I mean the kind of shop that has a wide selection of life sized Mjolnirs.

You're running out of time on the fan club. You have to find a copy of the book and get your form submitted by December 31st. I could scan the form so you could send it in, but it's hard to know what Change-Bot you'll want a drawing of if you haven't read the book.

Evil King Macrocranios said...

It's always funny to me when you refer to me as anything other than Steve.

 

Minibox 3 Column Blogger Template by James William at 2600 Degrees

Evil King Macrocranios was voted king by the evil peoples of the Kingdom of Macrocrania. They listen to Iron Maiden all day and try to take pictures of ghosts with their webcams.