DOWNLOAD / DOWNLANTA IT HERE
BUY LIKE YOU FIGHT!
The Combaterwars Combinecons popped up at military bases during the holidays. I noticed the shelf warmers at the nearby Army PX were the flying Combaticons and the shelfwarmers at the Air Force BX were the ground based Combaticons.
THE DESOLATION OF KAYCEE
No trip to Atlanta is complete without a quick swing by the old abandoned Lionel building. This visit ended up a little more exciting than the last time I was here.
REAL TOYLANTEAN HEROES
IMPERIAL CHUTES HAVE ENTERED THE FALLING
The Saturday night parachute drop was as surreal as ever, with 12 inch Joes and other figures plummeting 14 stories to the waiting attendees, elevators, and carpet.
ROB HAS SUMMONED ME HERE FOR A PURPOSE
ONE PAGE IS ALL HIAXUS FOR
HEARD THE NOISE/ SAW THE TOYS/ GOT SOME CROTCHES
SHOW NOTES OF THE PODCASTALYPSE
- Encounter with one of the rarest store flyers of all
- BREAK-AAFES commercial
- That famous old abandoned Lionel photo
- Interview with the first post Lionel owners of the old Buford Highway building
- BREAK-Kiddie City commercial
- Post Botlanta panel thoughts
- Putting my horrible first panel attempt behind me
- Being recognized by the guys from Radio Free Cybertron and others
- BREAK-Derek Yaniger at La Fiambrera Art Gallery
- Derek Yaniger stories
- Audience members tweeted and tweeted from my panels
- I gave away a slide or five
- Vintage TF vendor Galaxie OfJunk had a nice Omega Supreme
- Don't rocket punch your friends!